Tuesday, August 2, 2016

More means of Expression

IMPACT Day 6 (week 2)






 Today, we learned another means of expressing our artistic creativity. Acting felt as an artistic augmentation of all the previous movement exercise. Understanding the theatrical element will certainly enrich the ways in which we visualize our ideas.

Meditating session was quite refreshing as it helped to focus on inner peace, fostering our mind to connect to one another and to feel the energy of other participants.






3 comments:

  1. I loved the clowning session!! It totally helped me pull out of my worries and placed me in the present. I agree, I love learning new things about myself through new means of artistic expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clowning was added this year and looks like it can continue to provide a additional ways of discovering who we are.

    ReplyDelete